What do Mike and Harvey clash over? Thanks for tuning in to the season 4 premiere of Suits tonight! Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at USA Network.
Who comes together during an impending attack? Thanks for tuning in to 24: Live Another Day tonight. Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at FOX.
Making lemon tea with lemon water. Redundant, yes?
PAUNAWA: Wala akong tulog hanggang mamayang shift. Ang sinumang bumangga, pumikon o gumalit ay siguradong basag, durog, pitpit, pulbos at ibubudbod ko sa fried rice na parang Maggi Magic Sarap. Thanks and have a great day.
What happens in the third-season finale? Thanks for watching Revenge tonight! Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at ABC.
What happens in the season finale? Thanks for tuning in to Once Upon a Time tonight! Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at ABC.
Revenge is renewed for Season 4. High five, Josh Bowman! Pero di ko abot yun billboard. #EDSA #Revenge
Towel Shot. For when you think you look good but your shoulders and chest disagree.
What drastic actions does Emily resort to? Thanks for watching Revenge tonight! Keep tuning in on Sundays at 10/9c on ABC. Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at ABC.
My sister must have gotten this from a bunch of old photos when she went on a not-so surprise trip to visit the folks in Marinduque.
I commented back:
Now, I figured:
- I wasn’t a fan of dental care as a kid. This photo is proof. That being said, hindi ko alam kung paanong naging ganito ka-ayos ang ngipin ko ngayon. Now it makes me want to take care of it. Marami nang nabola ang mga ngipin na yan kapag ngumingiti. And, uhm, other stuff.
- I understand how influential of a TV show "Okay Ka, Fairy Ko" is. I didn’t know they even sell or provide Prinsipe K suits that time.
- As a kid, I never understood, aside from the purposes served during these street parades, what an Emergency Lamp is for. At kung bakit namin siya nagagamit kapag brownout lang. Unfair lang.
- As a kid, I can’t recall performing on recitals or school plays. Or winning any sport. Or being in a TVC for that matter. But this is one vivid childhood memory of something I’ve done as a kid. At poging-pogi na ako sa sarili ko niyan.
- Mas matangkad talaga si ate kaysa akin. At mas maputi ang mukha niya. Maisingit ko lang.
- Frustrated photographer si Papa. Sige, Pa, alin talaga ang gusto mong kunan? Kaming mga anak mo, o ang tindahan mo…???
National Siblings Day daw kasi. Really? Someone came up with that?
Oh well. I miss you, sister-slash-neighbor.
Happy National Seedling Day!
Huh? Ano? Sibling?! Ah tang*na mali!
Haircut. Shave. Workout.
Three things that are waaay overdue.
Central Perk was home to so many favorable memories. We hope you remember the FRIENDS cast as fondly as we do! Thanks for watching for so many years! Share this one proudly. It’s from our friends at Warner Bros. Television.
This could have easily passed as a Philippine Tourism ad. #PINASmile is way simpler and catchier than “It’s more fun…”